Features and Functions
- Women’s & Men’s Competitions
- Artistic, Rhythmic & Trampoline & Tumbling
- Compulsory and/or optional
- Competition formats include: USAG, YMCA, NCAA, High School, AAU, USAIGC and many more…
- Unlimited number of user definable Level/class’s
- Unlimited number of user definable Age groups
- User definable event long names and short names
- Has the most comprehensive reporting capabilities – powerful selection criteria, sorting, HTML & Excel output
- Can be used on any Pentium PC using MS Windows ’95, ’98, NT, 2000 or XP
- Comprehensive on-line user guide
- Uses Microsoft Access ’97 for a database with pre-built queries – so you can change and retrieve data without using Score Master (MS Access is NOT required to run Score Master)
- Wireless palm pilots for remote score entry – Fact Sheet
- Speed Score Option – Quick entry of scores – search on number, name
- Scores can be entered by competitor number
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 judges scores can be entered per gymnast per event
- 2 judges’ scores = both scores are averaged
- 3 judges’ scores = all 3 scores are averaged
- 4 judges’ scores = the high and low scores are dropped and the middle 2 scores are averaged
- Start values can be inputted per judge
- A start value can be inputted and then up to four execution scores can be inputted, averaged and deducted appropriately according to FIG guidelines
- Neutral deduction can be inputted
- Bonus score can be inputted
- Difficulty score can be inputted
- 2 vault scores can be inputted the system automatically selects the highest average
- Score Verification report displays missing scores
- Tie-breaking option
- Scores are never lost, even with a power failure
- Unlimited number of teams (women’s or men’s).
- Unlimited number of team members.
- Tracks the following team information: name, sponsor, coach, address, phone.
- Tracks the following gymnast information name, ID, competitor number, class/level, age, rotation, team member, T-Shirt size, event indicators and much more…
- Rosters can be downloaded from the USAG website (a USAG login ID is required)
- Ages are automatically calculated based on an “As of date” associated with each level/class
Age Groups are automatically assigned and can be manually overridden
- T&T – levels can be assigned on a per event basis
- T&T – a team can have both men and women members
- Re-calc & re-assign feature will re-calculate ages and/or re-assign age groups for competition format changes
- Rosters can be imported from a text file
- Rosters can be exported to a text file
- Check duplicate feature checks for duplicate names and USAG #’s
- Ability to print roster from entry screen for data verification
- Ability to re-use roster for multiple meets
- Ability to copy a team
- Unlimited number of meets (men’s or women’s)
- Unlimited number of teams per meet
- Scores multiple meets at one time (men’s or women’s)
- Unlimited number of competitors per meet (no level/class or age limit)
- Tracks the following meet information: sponsor, location, date address, phone numbers, teams participating, judges, tiebreaking, team scoring, type of meet and more…
- YMCA Option – Honors all places
Break ties option
- T&T – a meet can be for both men and women
Ability to input 4 judges names & USAG # names per event
- Ability to copy an entire meet
- Ability to edit competitors in a spreadsheet screen
- Ability to automatically assign competitor numbers and manually over-ride
- Ability to automatically create rotations
- Track all finances regarding a meet
- Track balances per account and ability to print out statements
- Setup budgets for any part of a meet
- Ability to track actual income and expenses versus budgets
- Software auto-calculates meet entry fees – team and individual
- All information can be exported as Excel worksheets
- Report on actual transactions, budgets and entry fee calculations
Score Master has many standard reports. If a different report format is desired, all reports can be printed to a file and edited using any word processor. All reports may go to printer, screen, file, Excel, HTML or FTP’d directly to a website. A group of reports and the selection criteria can be created before the meet to save time and eliminate mistakes during that “high pressure – get the reports out” time period.
- Team Roster –
Report given to coaches to verify their gymnasts’ name, USAG number, class/level, age group, and rotation.
- Meet Roster –
Report printed after meet is set up to verify teams participating, number of gymnasts in each level and age group, event judges and total competitors in meet
- Program Sheet –
Report printed before meet can be used to hand out to spectators for tracking scores.
- Rotation Sheet –
Report printed before meet can be used for rotation schedule combined with program sheet.
- Rotation Schedule –
Report printed before meet can be used for rotation schedule for coaches/spectators.
Competitor Cards – Competitor cards are printed on blank paper.
- Heat Sheets –
These sheets can be used for meets that ask that the scores be written down typically at the event by the judge. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Missing Scores Sheets –
These sheets can be used highlight scores that have not been inputted. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Score Sheets –
These sheets can be used to verify that scores have been entered accurately. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Winners Sheets –
This report has all the information for announcing the awards. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Winner Labels for Ribbons –
Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Team Score Sheet –
This report displays each team and competitor and indicates how the team score was calculated. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Team Winner Sheet –
This report ranks each team and shows team and event totals. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- USAG All Around Score Sheet –
This report has been certified by the USA Gymnastics as an official results report. Selectivity based on: leve1, age group, rotation, team and event.
- NCAA Score Sheet –
Official score sheet for NCAA competitions. Certified by NCAA.
- Team Listing –
This report displays all the teams in the Team database.
- Meet Listing –
This report displays all the meets in the Meet database.
- Gymnast Score Tracking –
This report and/graph displays how a competitor has scored on individual events and all-around. This report can be selected by event and meets.
- Team Score Tracking –
This report and/graph displays how a team has scored on individual events and all-around. This report can be selected by event and meets.
- Qualifying Report –
This report displays gymnasts based on a compulsory and/or optional and/or combine all-around score range. This is a great tool for deciding what the threshold is for a state meet.
- Up to 6 categories
- Unlimited # of Divisions
- Score Formula = Difficulty Score + Up to 3 judges scores + Placement Points – Technical Deductions – Time Penalty
- Heat Sheet – Scoresheet for judges to write their scores on
- Score Sheet – Shows each individual judge’s scores inputted into the software
- Winners Sheet – Displays the Winners for each Category and/or Division
- Works with the most visible scoreboards in the industry – www.EliteScore.com
- EliteScore – USAG Scoreboard – Women’s 4 event
- EliteScore – USAG Scoreboard – Men’s 6 event
- EliteScore – MDX – Multi Line Alphanumeric Scoreboard
EliteScore – NCAA Scoreboard
- Adaptive Displays – BetaBrite – this interface is only available in the network version.
- Adaptive Displays – Big Dot – this interface is only available in the network version.