- Up to 6 categories
- Unlimited # of Divisions
- Score Formula = Difficulty Score + Up to 3 judges scores + Placement Points – Technical Deductions – Time Penalty
- Heat Sheet – Scoresheet for judges to write their scores on
- Score Sheet – Shows each individual judges scores inputted into the software
- Winners Sheet – Displays the Winners for each Category and/or Division
Instructions after downloading the demo and applying the latest update
- 1 – Go to Tools => Options and check the Cheerleading box and also increase the High Limit to 100 and then save.
- 2 – Exit Score Master completely and restart Score Master.
- 3 – Go to Tools => Edit Categories and input the information.
- 4 – Go to Tools => Edit Divisions and input the information.
- 5 – Create a couple of teams and create the squads for those teams.
- 6 – Create a Meet and choose the participating teams, input the # of judges scores on the Category tabs.
- 7 – Edit Competitor info and check the squads and “Save and Close”
- 8 – Go to Speed Score and input scores.
- 9 – Go to Reports and run Heat Sheets, Score Sheets and Winner Sheets