FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- Women’s & Men’s Competitions
- Artistic, Rhythmic & Trampoline & Tumbling
- Compulsory and/or optional
- Competition formats include: USAG, YMCA, NCAA, High School, AAU, USAIGC and many more…
- Unlimited number of user definable Level/class’s
- Unlimited number of user definable Age groups
- User definable event long names and short names
- Has the most comprehensive reporting capabilities – powerful selection criteria, sorting, HTML & Excel output
- Can be used on any Pentium PC using MS Windows ’95, ’98, NT, 2000 or XP
- Comprehensive on-line user guide
- Uses Microsoft Access ’97 for a database with pre-built queries – so you can change and retrieve data without using Score Master (MS Access is NOT required to run Score Master)
- Unlimited number of teams (women’s or men’s).
- Unlimited number of team members.
- Tracks the following team information: name, sponsor, coach, address, phone.
- Tracks the following gymnast information name, ID, competitor number, class/level, age, rotation, team member, T-Shirt size, event indicators and much more…
- Rosters can be downloaded from the USAG website (a USAG login ID is required)
- Ages are automatically calculated based on an “As of date” associated with each level/class
- Age Groups are automatically assigned and can be manually overridden
- T&T – levels can be assigned on a per event basis
- T&T – a team can have both men and women members
- Re-calc & re-assign feature will re-calculate ages and/or re-assign age groups for competition format changes
- Rosters can be imported from a text file
- Rosters can be exported to a text file
- Check duplicate feature checks for duplicate names and USAG #’s
- Ability to print roster from entry screen for data verification
- Ability to re-use roster for multiple meets
- Ability to copy a team
- Unlimited number of meets (men’s or women’s)
- Unlimited number of teams per meet
- Scores multiple meets at one time (men’s or women’s)
- Unlimited number of competitors per meet (no level/class or age limit)
- Tracks the following meet information: sponsor, location, date address, phone numbers, teams participating, judges, tiebreaking, team scoring, type of meet and more…
- YMCA Option – Honors all places
- Break ties option
- T&T – a meet can be for both men and women
- Ability to input 4 judges names & USAG # names per event
- Ability to copy an entire meet
- Ability to edit competitors in a spreadsheet screen
- Ability to automatically assign competitor numbers and manually over-ride
- Ability to automatically create rotations
- Track all finances regarding a meet
- Track balances per account and ability to print out statements
- Setup budgets for any part of a meet
- Ability to track actual income and expenses versus budgets
- Software auto-calculates meet entry fees – team and individual
- All information can be exported as Excel worksheets
- Report on actual transactions, budgets and entry fee calculations
- Wireless palm pilots for remote score entry – Fact Sheet
- Speed Score Option – Quick entry of scores – search on number, name
- Scores can be entered by competitor number
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 judges scores can be entered per gymnast per event
- 2 judges’ scores = both scores are averaged
- 3 judges’ scores = all 3 scores are averaged
- 4 judges’ scores = the high and low scores are dropped and the middle 2 scores are averaged
- Start values can be inputted per judge
- A start value can be inputted and then up to four execution scores can be inputted, averaged and deducted appropriately according to FIG guidelines
- Neutral deduction can be inputted
- Bonus score can be inputted
- Difficulty score can be inputted
- 2 vault scores can be inputted the system automatically selects the highest average
- Score Verification report displays missing scores
- Tie-breaking option
- Scores are never lost, even with a power failure
Score Master has many standard reports. If a different report format is desired, all reports can be printed to a file and edited using any word processor. All reports may go to printer, screen, file, Excel, HTML or FTP’d directly to a website. A group of reports and the selection criteria can be created before the meet to save time and eliminate mistakes during that “high pressure – get the reports out” time period.
- Team Roster –
Report given to coaches to verify their gymnasts’ name, USAG number, class/level, age group, and rotation.
- Meet Roster –
Report printed after meet is set up to verify teams participating, number of gymnasts in each level and age group, event judges and total competitors in meet
- Program Sheet –
Report printed before meet can be used to hand out to spectators for tracking scores.
- Rotation Sheet –
Report printed before meet can be used for rotation schedule combined with program sheet.
- Rotation Schedule –
Report printed before meet can be used for rotation schedule for coaches/spectators.
Competitor Cards – Competitor cards are printed on blank paper.
- Heat Sheets –
These sheets can be used for meets that ask that the scores be written down typically at the event by the judge. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Missing Scores Sheets –
These sheets can be used highlight scores that have not been inputted. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Score Sheets –
These sheets can be used to verify that scores have been entered accurately. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Winners Sheets –
This report has all the information for announcing the awards. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Winner Labels for Ribbons –
Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Team Score Sheet –
This report displays each team and competitor and indicates how the team score was calculated. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- Team Winner Sheet –
This report ranks each team and shows team and event totals. Selectivity based on: level, age group, rotation, team and event.
- USAG All Around Score Sheet –
This report has been certified by the USA Gymnastics as an official results report. Selectivity based on: leve1, age group, rotation, team and event.
- NCAA Score Sheet –
Official score sheet for NCAA competitions. Certified by NCAA.
- Team Listing –
This report displays all the teams in the Team database.
- Meet Listing –
This report displays all the meets in the Meet database.
- Gymnast Score Tracking –
This report and/graph displays how a competitor has scored on individual events and all-around. This report can be selected by event and meets.
- Team Score Tracking –
This report and/graph displays how a team has scored on individual events and all-around. This report can be selected by event and meets.
- Qualifying Report –
This report displays gymnasts based on a compulsory and/or optional and/or combine all-around score range. This is a great tool for deciding what the threshold is for a state meet.
- Works with the most visible scoreboards in the industry – www.EliteScore.com
- EliteScore – USAG Scoreboard – Women’s 4 event
- EliteScore – USAG Scoreboard – Men’s 6 event
- EliteScore – MDX – Multi Line Alphanumeric Scoreboard
- EliteScore – NCAA Scoreboard
- Adaptive Displays – BetaBrite – this interface is only available in the network version.
- Adaptive Displays – Big Dot – this interface is only available in the network version.
- Developed using Microsoft Visual Basic version 5.x
- Uses Microsoft’s Access 97 database (Access is NOT required to run Score Master). Microsoft’s Access database was chosen because it is the standard “low end” database and “power users” could easily access the data.
- Microsoft Access Queries have been pre-built for reporting purposes, so a “power user” can create their own reports when using Access.
- Farpoint’s Spread 3.x product is used to display data in a spreadsheet format.