Cheerleading Competition Features and Functions
- Up to 6 categories
- Unlimited # of Divisions
- Score Formula = Difficulty Score + Up to 3 judges scores + Placement Points - Technical Deductions - Time Penalty
- Heat Sheet - Score sheet for judges to write their scores on
- Score Sheet - Shows each individual judges scores inputted into the software
- Winners Sheet - Displays the Winners for each Category and/or Division
Instructions after downloading the demo and applying the latest update
- 1 - Go to Tools => Options and check the Cheerleading box and also increase the High Limit to 100 and then save.
- 2 Exit Score Master completely and restart Score Master.
- 3 Go to Tools => Edit Categories and input the information.
- 4 Go to Tools => Edit Divisions and input the information.
- 5 Create a couple of teams and create the squads for those teams.
- 6 Create a Meet and choose the participating teams, input the # of judges scores on the Category tabs.
- 7 Edit Competitor info and check the squads and Save and Close
- 8 Go to Speed Score and input scores.
- 9 Go to Reports and run Heat Sheets, Score Sheets and Winner Sheets